In this article, we'll cover:
- What are Teams?
- How to arrange for new Teams to be added
What are Teams?
The Yarno Teams feature allows Learners to be organised into Teams based on their location, store or even levels of experience.
Teams will compete with each other for the top position/s on the Teams Leaderboard, based on the average score of Learners in each Team. For more info on Leaderboards, check out this article.
In larger accounts, Teams can also be organised into Groups - for example, all Teams based in a particular State.
How to arrange for new Teams to be added
As a Manager, you cannot manually add a Team from within the Yarno app.
You will need to either:
- Speak with one of the Admins for Yarno within your organisation (they will be able to follow the steps here to add the Team), or
- Contact Yarno Support by filling out this form, emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call on 1300 79 75 46.
To action your request quickly, please provide the following details:
- New Team name
- If relevant, whether the Team should be included in any Group/s
- A list of Learners who should be added to the new Team