(a) We collect personal information necessary so that we can operate the Platform and any functionality and services made available through the Platform and also to anticipate and resolve problems with the Platform, to create and inform consumers and organisations about products and services available through our Platform that better meet their needs, to send confirmation notices when people request information or services from us and for our recruitment purposes.
(b) We also collect personal information so that we can furnish information to prospective customers and organisations regarding career opportunities, becoming a partner, distributor, customer, or an employee of our organisation.
(c) We collect personal information from third parties and directly from our customers who may input their staff's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to:
- (a) details of the use of any website we operate, collected from our analytics, cookie providers, and marketing providers;
- (b) information provided by our sales agents and their representatives;
- (c) information collected from public sources; and
- (d) information inputted by our customers, which may include details of their staff members such as names, contact information, and employment details.
(d) The type of personal information we collect through our Platform includes names, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, employee ID, performance data, team information, job title and any other personal information that a person voluntarily discloses to us.
(e) We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we retain from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
For further information about our privacy practices, you can contact us at the following address:
Level 14, 275 Alfred St, North Sydney NSW 2060
The following provisions expand on and supplement the above summary.
Why we collect personal information
As an online business, it is necessary for us to collect personal information from our Platform users and from other persons who contact us from time to time. We may need to access personal information in order:
- To enable you to access and use our software, including to provide you with a login;
- To do business with you on our Platform;
- To contact and communicate with you about our business, including in response to any support requests you lodge with us or other enquiries you make with us;
- To contact and communicate with you about any enquiries you make with us via any website we operate;
- For internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes;
- For analytics (including profiling on our website), market research and business development, including to operate and improve our business, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our events, experiences and information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- To run promotions, competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- If you have applied for employment with us, to consider your employment application and;
- To comply with our legal obligations or if otherwise required or authorised by law.
Personal information we collect
The personal information we may collect includes names, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, employee ID, performance data, team information, job title and any other personal information that a person voluntarily discloses to us.
In addition, we log access to our Platform, and in those circumstances track the IP address used, the data and time of the visit, the pages viewed and the type of browser used so we can establish a broad understanding of site traffic patterns, assist in diagnosing server problems and perform site administration.
When you use the Platform, we may also employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Platform.
When you access the Platform by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smartphones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, uniquely identifying your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Platform. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Platform. Some features of the Platform may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
When you access the Platform by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Platform. Some features of the Platform, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
What we do with personal information
We use reasonable steps to protect personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure For example, certain parts of our Platform contain Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption. We maintain other electronic (e-security) measures for the purposes of securing personal information, such as passwords, firewalls and antivirus software. We also maintain physical security measures in our buildings and offices.
We may use or disclose personal information that we collect for all or any of the following purposes:
- Conducting publicity campaigns;
- Handling complaints;
- Managing employee records;
- Running our Platform;
- Sending out a newsletter;
- In order to process an application or enquiry made on the Platform;
- In order to identify you when we are contacted with questions or concerns regarding our Platform;
- When our customers seek our technical support;
- When engaging third parties to conduct research and development of our Platform;
- When providing information to our legal, accounting or financial advisors/representatives or debt collectors for debt collection or other purposes; or
- Where authorised or required by law.
In addition to the above situations, we may also need to disclose personal information to enforcement bodies for any of the following reasons:
- The prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of criminal offences, breaches of a law imposing a penalty or sanction or breaches of a prescribed law;
- The enforcement of laws relating to the confiscation of the proceeds of crime;
- The protection of the public revenue;
- The prevention, detection, investigation or remedying of seriously improper conduct or prescribed conduct;
- The preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of the orders of the court or tribunal.
We do not send "junk" or unsolicited e-mail in contravention of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). We will, however, use e-mail from time to time to respond to inquiries, confirm purchases, or contact users of our Platform regarding their experiences with our Platform. Anytime a customer or visitor receives e-mail it does not want from us the customer can request that we not send further e-mail by contacting us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information is stored on the following third-party platforms: AWS, Postmark, Box and Helpscout.
We value opinions and comments from our Platform users, so from time to time we may conduct online surveys and questionnaires. These surveys and questionnaires are entirely optional for all customers. Typically, the information is aggregated and used to make improvements to our Platform and to develop attractive service features and promotions. Survey and questionnaire participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
If You are a registered user of the Platform, We will use your Registered User Data on the Platform as required by Us to provide the services that we supply through the Platform. In addition, we may use Registered User Data (including any questions that you upload into the Platform) for the purposes of improving the Platform and/or the services that we provide through the Platform provided that we ensure that any Personal Information in the Registered User Data that we use is first de-identified.
While we store personal information in Australia, where we disclose your personal information to the third parties listed above, these third parties may store, transfer or access personal information outside of Australia, including but not limited to the United States. We will only disclose your personal information overseas in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
If you do not provide your personal information to us
If you refuse to provide us with personal information or you provide us with erroneous personal information, we will be unable to provide the functionality and services made available through the Platform to you.
Destruction and de-identification of personal information
We will destroy and/or de-identify personal information that we collect where we have legal obligations to do so.
How to access and correct personal information held by us
To ensure that we only obtain, collect, use and disclose accurate, complete and up-to-date personal information, we invite you to contact us and inform us if any of your personal details we hold change or if any of the personal information held by us is otherwise incorrect or erroneous.
You may request access to your personal information held by us by writing to us. Our address is as follows:
Level 14, 275 Alfred St, North Sydney NSW 2060
We will not charge you a fee to provide you with a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
We will handle your request for access to your personal information in accordance with our statutory obligations.
If you wish to make a complaint regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at the following address:
Level 14, 275 Alfred St, North Sydney NSW 2060
We will use our best endeavours to resolve the complaint within ten business days following receipt of your complaint. This may include working with you collaboratively to resolve the complaint or proposing options for resolution.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint you make, refer the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) who can be contacted using the following details:
Call: 1300 363 992
Address: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001