We're a learning company looking to do a little good in the world. Rather than just talk about giving back, we've decided to put our money where our skills are by developing The Yarno Fellowship.
What's the Yarno Fellowship?
It's a 3-month complimentary contract to a charity or not-for-profit looking to level up. Are you doing good in the world and need help communicating with, upskilling, or improving the performance of your staff or volunteers? The Yarno Fellowship might be just what you need.
What is Yarno, though?
We're a four years young remote learning platform, that helps medium to large businesses quickly upskill staff who work remotely.
We work with leading brands such as Woolworths, TAL Insurance, and Supercheap Auto. And we're shortlisted for the 2021 Megatrans Event Best Technology Application Award.
Our vision is to create fast and smart hyperlearning organisations. These are organisations who can adapt and thrive in changing circumstances.
And how do we do that?
With a web app, of course! Yarno is mobile based learning software for the modern worker – people that don’t have the time for days-long seminars, or to click through elearning modules. Who want learning that fits into their schedule as a simple, enjoyable and valuable part of their day – in the form of a 5 minute daily quiz. But Yarno isn’t just a web app – we provide full learning consultancy for our customers by developing content and strategy that encourages meaningful change and embeds quality knowledge.
What does that mean for me, a charity or not-for-profit?
We see you. You're out there working hard trying to make the world a better place than you found it, but you're short-staffed, underfunded, and time-poor. We're here to lift the load a little.
A few questions for you:
- Do you have a distributed work-force or volunteer network that you need to communicate with?
- Do you need to teach them important skills or impart critical information in a short period of time?
- Are you currently doing the above, but feel you're not experiencing the results you want due to lack of resources, time, or knowledge?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, we can help you out.
What we're offering
The Yarno Fellowship is a complimentary 3-month offering of everything Yarno does. If selected, you will receive:
- A content workshop with a Yarno content writer where we discuss the needs of your organisation and come up with a game-plan for how we can create kick-ass content that meets those needs.
- 20 hours of content-writing to bring those plans to fruition.
- Access to all of our already written off-the-shelf content as well as the ability to modify it to best fit the needs of your organisation. Our already-written content covers topics such as: appropriate workplace behaviour, empathetic communications, mental health, and cyber security (just to give you a taster).
- An assigned Yarno customer success manager who will guide you through the entire process of getting set up with Yarno, answer any questions you have, and do their very best to make sure that any and every need you have is met.
- Access to the Yarno platform for up to 150 learners.
At the end of the 3-month period, we'll then negotiate our on-going relationship.
That sounds great, but I want to know more about Yarno
Good idea! Yarno is much more than a simple eLearning tool. Really, what we're trying to offer is a full-scale consultancy contract designed to find out what needs your organisation has and take steps to make those needs reality. It's what we've built our entire business around. To learn more about how we've helped other businesses achieve their goals, check out:
- Our case studies page - where we talk about the pretty cool results we've generated for Supercheap Auto, Ron Finemore Transport, and Grant Broadcasters.
- Our 'Why Yarno' page - where we give you an overview of the specific services we offer (while you're there, make sure to check out the 'What is microlearning?' page where we get into the nitty-gritty of the big impact little bites of training can make).
- The Yarno blog - we're storytellers and we don't keep our knowledge for ourself. If you want the complete picture of what Yarno is and what we have to offer, have a browse through the blog. We cover a lot of ground, we're sure you'll find something you like.
Am I eligible?
The Yarno Fellowship is open to:
- All charities
- All not-for-profits
However, only one Yarno Fellowship will be awarded annually. The recipient organisation will be chosen according to need and merits.
Who isn't eligible:
- Government organisations
- Corporations (i.e. for profit organisations).
Sweet! What's the application process?
It's pretty simple – just head through to the application form via this link (or click the big orange button below). We'll ask you to answer a few questions so we can get to know you, and see if you're suitable for the fellowship.
When will the Fellowship be awarded?
We'll choose the recipient in March 2021. The Fellowship will then run from March to May 2021 (flexible).
Have any questions?
Get in touch with email@example.com. They'll answer any questions you have and have you equipped and ready to fill out your application quicker than you can say, "I want to leave the world a better place than I found it" (to be fair, that is a bit of a mouthful).
The Yarno Team